Paying monthly for your system is an effective way to acquire our software and can include all costs associated to a project, including installation, training, hosting and any additional third-party costs.
Our systems will save you time and money and add significant value to your business. By paying monthly, you can ensure that your new system is cost-neutral, helping you realise a far quicker return on your investment, at no extra cost.
Financing the purchase of your SAP Business One system allows you to spread the cost of your investment over three years, which includes system implementation fees. Many of our clients who rent their software on a three-year contract to spread the cost also use finance to pay for their implementation, enabling them to know their outgoings and budget accordingly, while still giving them access to a world-class ERP solution that supports their business growth.
- Conserve valuable capital – free up capital for more strategic investment
- All costs included – installation, training, hosting and third-party costs
- Preserve banking lines – facility will not affect your existing lines of credit
- Fixed payments – help predict and manage budgets over the long term
- Cash flow management – low monthly outlay, payments can be covered by any enhanced revenue income
- Flexibility – structured payments that fit your budget
- Avoid technology obsolescence – upgrade to new technology to match current and future business needs
- Deferred payments – buy now and pay nothing for the first three months
If you are interested in paying monthly for your system and would like to know more, please speak to your account manager.
Book a demo or consultation now
Call +44 (0)1789 777 466